- Regular price
- Sale price
Order Processing: 1-2 business days
Singapore: Most orders placed via our website are delivered to your doorstep between 5 to 7 working days.
International: We currently ship to Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan. Please refer here for shipping rates.
Submit your request via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- Item/s you'd like to return
🎉 This product is available in-store. Refer here for opening hours.
Kangri is a celebration marking the end of the winter season in Kashmir. The painting on the cover depicts a Kashmiri villager harvesting twigs to make into kangri, a portable type of 'fire pot' that helps to keep warm during winter. This Kashmiri proverb, “what Laila was on Majnun’s bosom, so is the Kangri to a Kashmiri,” perfectly sums up the cultural importance between a Kashmiri and the kangri.
- Cover Material: Original Art Prints on Vinyl Art paper, pellet textured finish.
- 2mm hard cover backing
- Style: Thread bound with rounded corners, with a gold brush all around the edges of the book
- Inner Leaves: 192 pages of lined, 80gsm ivory-coloured acid-free, premium writing paper
- Size: 21 cm H x 14.5 cm W
- Bookmark: Double silk ribbons Lies flat and open 180 degrees
- Dreamscape Collection, A5 Hardcover Diary, Lined