You Are Your Best Friend: Everyday Rituals for Self-Care
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What we love most! 😍
- A necessary reminder packaged in such gorgeous illustrations.
- A straightforward guide to self-care.
This book serves as an artful and loving reminder: it's OK to put yourself first. We know self-care is important—after all, if we want to take care of others, we must first take care of ourselves—but what does that actually mean?
- Offers thoughtful tips for navigating the inevitable pressures of your daily grind.
- From practical advice and fun activities to strategies that will completely change your mindset.
- Uplifting messages will help you cultivate a more compassionate, empathetic, and fulfilling life.
- Each brief lesson is accompanied by a cheerful illustration in this cosy read.
SELF-CARE IS VITAL: Studies have shown that prioritizing your own health and well-being makes you more successful in your life's endeavours and helps reduce stress, anxiety, and the negative effects those emotions can have on your job and relationships. The tips in this book will empower you to be a healthier, happier version of yourself.
SELF-CARE IS EASY: With a little bit of guidance, it's easy to create your own self-care rituals. Author Anisa Makhoul offers an empathetic and straightforward guide to carving out time for you. Her hand-rendered, intimate illustrations invite you to bring more cosiness and comfort to your everyday life.
SELF-CARE IS FUN: These mantras and ideas are gifts you give yourself! Let Makhoul show you how to invite more joy and contentment into your daily routine.
- People who consciously practice self-care and those looking to get started.
- All those who are champions for others but always put themselves last—and the people who love them!
- 104 pages
- 6 x 6 inches
Frequently asked questions:
Nothing here for now!
Order Processing: 1-2 business days
Singapore: Most orders placed via our website are delivered to your doorstep between 5 to 7 working days. Delivery fee = $6 (free for orders over $60)
International: We currently ship to Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan. Please refer here for shipping rates.
Submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the following:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- Item/s you'd like to return
We're here to help! Please reach out to us via email - email@example.com